[OpenWrt-Devel] Supporting proprietary code

James Hilliard james.hilliard1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:15:16 EDT 2015

You can define the section and category in a custom package feed makefile
like this
https://github.com/pinney/Bitmain_Packages/blob/master/cgminer-s3/Makefile#L30
. You can then add the package feed repo to
https://github.com/openwrt-mirror/openwrt/blob/master/feeds.conf.default it
should get pulled in when you run the packages install and update scripts.