[OpenWrt-Devel] Supporting proprietary code

Samba Siva Karthik Bollam sambabollam at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:03:08 EDT 2015

Hi James
   This is what I have done

1: Created a folder [all intel platform specific modules went in to this folder]
	openwrt/intel

2: Added that in to make menuconfig

That gave us the flexibility of showing the proprietary modules inside a separate entry in the menuconfig options. So it was easy to configure and also do source code scans. So I asked if that kind of support built in to openwrt build system would be a nice to have feature.

Karthik Bollam