[OpenWrt-Devel] packages that won't build when building for tp-link archer c7 v2

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Nov 16 14:12:51 EST 2014

  for what it's worth, i enabled the "oldpackages" feed and selected
to build all packages and i'm just making a list of all packages that
(for one reason or another) don't build for my current platform:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/OpenWrt_TP-Link_AC1750#Build_errors

i make no claims that this is deep or profound information, or that it
isn't trivially fixable -- i'm just trying to do a full build of all
packages and, for each one that fails to build, i'm just doing a quick
copy and paste to keep track, that's it.

  if anyone wants to do anything about any of them, have at it, i'm
just trying to get to the end of my build sometime today.

rday