[OpenWrt-Devel] 4addr mode hangs on rekey on a WPA2+CCMP 802.1x network with ar71xx hardware

Vittorio G (VittGam) openwrt at vittgam.net
Sun Nov 16 09:40:51 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm having the problem described in this bug I filed:
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/18343

In the bug you can see I've tested various options and I've come to the
conclusion that the problem is with 4addr mode being enabled (option wds
'1'). The problem is made worse if I enable 802.11w Management Frame
Protection along with 4addr mode. There is no problem at all with 4addr
mode disabled.

Is this a known problem? Could somebody help me debug this further?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Vittorio G