Maintenance of openwrt.org and CDN for downloads

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Sun Dec 17 08:43:40 PST 2023

Hi all,

Instead of upgrading just the wiki, I decided to replace the VM by a faster setup including newer PHP versions, an NVME and much more.

This took a bit longer than expected due to the nature of dependency tracking of Dokuwiki plugins, but a curious experience compared to JavaScript package managers…

Please report on issues and problems, ideally only to the openwrt-adm list.

Thanks everyone for using OpenWrt!

Best,
Paul