Maintenance of openwrt.org and CDN for downloads

Aaron Z aczlan+ledev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:21:43 PST 2023

Not sure if I can post to the ADM list, but I will try copying it.

I don't know if this is related to your upgrades or if it is just
coincidental (and has just been missed for the last couple of
releases), but there are many devices (I looked specifically at the
Buffalo WHR-1166D, Netgear R6100, Netgear R6260 and Netgear R6350)
which list 23.05.0 as the latest release and point to the 23.05.0
install files instead of the 23.05.2 files (despite those four all
having the same files available under 23.05.0 and 23.05.2).

Filtering by release in the TOH, only 22 devices are listed as using
23.05.2 vs 980 that are listed as using 23.05.0.

In the good news department, the TOH loaded noticeably faster than
when I last used it (ie: it was actually usable instead of crashing
that tab in Firefox after trying to load for several minutes as it has
been prone to doing in the past).

Thanks for the hard work.

Aaron Z