Revising OpenWrt Rules

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:57:08 EDT 2020

Nobody is going to judge in his own cause. I mentioned when having to
take a decision about another decision maker for example, that involves
other people or other institution with who the project may have some
agreement.

Transparency is good but that must not be absolute. There are occasions
where discussions may not be help in public due to sensitive matters.
Yes fairness comes before and that can be achieved the either way.
The ones who matters most in this context are the own decisionmakers and
they will be involved in that.

The same way decisionmakers have the trust to make decisions on behalf
of the project they have to decide which subjects may be treated
exceptionally in this way. This helps to protect the project long term.

Fernando