DSA Terminology

Jo-Philipp Wich jo at mein.io
Tue Sep 13 14:01:14 PDT 2022

Hi,

>> Well, it would still be less confusing than the state we're currently in.
>> Anyway, converting "config interface" to "config network" and "config
>> device" to "config iface" is an option.

I don't like `iface`, it is also easily confused with `interface` (which - as
explained - still has to be supported in the forseeable future even after the
conversion).

Apart from that we should try to rid of abbreviations in configuration or at
the very least follow a consistent set of rules (if there'd be a `config
iface` then networks should be called `option net`).

Regards,
Jo