Developer Meeting November 2022

Nicholas Smith nicholas at nbembedded.com
Thu Dec 1 13:10:58 PST 2022

If a move from Github is inevitable, should we continue investing in
Github, i.e. start auto-labelling tickets, making new templates, etc?

For auto-closing bugs, perhaps a good policy is to auto-close bugs for
any unsupported release. We could automate notifications to the
reporters to let them know that this bug was reported on a release
that's reaching EoL, and to reopen it anew on a supported version if
it is present.

All the best,
Nicholas

All the best,