Developer Meeting November 2022

Nathan Lutchansky lutchann at litech.org
Thu Dec 1 12:36:20 PST 2022

On Thu, 1 Dec 2022, Paul Spooren wrote:

> Hi all, please find our notes from yesterdays meeting below:
>
> https://openwrt.org/meetings/20221130
>
> Feel free to comment in this thread.

Hi,

Thank you for posting this.  Regarding the various SSL/TLS libraries
available as options in OpenWrt, could the core developers make a
recommendation about the best library to use for a new project whose
primary target is OpenWrt platforms?  I've assumed WolfSSL would be the
choice since it is the default on the many boards I've been using for
testing, but maybe that consensus is shifting...? -Nathan