Paid support for MT7621 WAN port bugs in 21.02 HEAD/MASTER

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:35:42 BST 2021

That's a great initiative. Well done.

Regards mt76 driver if I am not wrong MediaTek had sponsored someone
from the community a while ago to develop it, but I guess that is not
the case anymore.
If after this offer someone can take it again that would be great.
These 2 bugs are not the only ones that needs fixing int mt76

Regards
Fernando