Paid support for MT7621 WAN port bugs in 21.02 HEAD/MASTER

Strontium strntydog at gmail.com
Tue May 4 04:56:27 BST 2021

The company I work for is interested in contracting/sponsoring a
knowledgeable developer to resolve the following bug reports in OpenWrt
21.02:

https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3760
https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3762

These problems will negatively effect the entire OpenWrt community of
users with MT7621 based devices if they are not addressed before OpenWrt
21.02 is formally released, so we would like to see them addressed for
everyone's benefit.

If you are interested in helping us, please contact me directly and we
can discuss the details.

Steven