[OpenWrt-Devel] ath79 policy questions

Daniel F. Dickinson cshored at thecshore.com
Tue Sep 11 22:24:17 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding a concise summary of what is the policy for
using multiple leds for boot/failsafe, etc status (in this case updating
CAP324 to use both colours of the 'power' led, now that such logic in in
ath79 tree).

Also are leds supposed to be named according to manufacturer or
according to model number (presuming that for ath79 we don't care about
using the same led names as for ar71xx)?

Also pursuant to https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/1062 should
CAP324 be DHCP or a static IP on it's only wired interface?  (It's an AP).

Regards,

Daniel