[OpenWrt-Devel] Enabling CircleCI for packages repo

Etienne Champetier champetier.etienne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:26:36 EDT 2018

Hi Ted,

Le dim. 28 oct. 2018 à 12:11, Ted Hess <owrt at kitschensync.net> a écrit :

> [...]

I've started experimenting months ago so maybe I changed some of the
defaults settings and I don't remember
can you have a look at:
https://circleci.com/gh/openwrt/packages/edit#advanced-settings

GitHub Status updates: on
Free and Open Source: on
Build forked pull requests: on
Pass secrets to builds from forked pull requests: off
Only build pull requests: on
Auto-cancel redundant builds: on
Enable build processing (preview): off

Thanks