[OpenWrt-Devel] Enabling CircleCI for packages repo

Ted Hess owrt at kitschensync.net
Sun Oct 28 12:11:30 EDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Etienne Champetier
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 6:10 PM
To: OpenWrt Development List
Subject: [OpenWrt-Devel] Enabling CircleCI for packages repo

Hi All,

Can one of the github admin enable CircleCI for the packages repo ?
The configuration was merged:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/5993

But it needs to be installed / configured
https://github.com/marketplace/circleci
(at the bottom of the page)

Thanks
Etienne

Etienne - AFAICT, I have enabled CircleCI on 10/25 for openwrt/packages repo. It looks like github is posting PRs to CircleCI but
nothing is happening. The POST response says DENY without any reason. Does CircleCI also need organization access to lede-project?

The deploy key is registered, but hasn't been used.
Is the docker image reference correct?
There must be some"may I" thing missing that allows CircleCI to access our repository?

/ted