[OpenWrt-Devel] boot-wrapper-aarch64.git repository missing/inaccessible; cannot build arm64 targets

Florian Fainelli f.fainelli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:26:51 EDT 2016

On 09/22/2016 02:38 PM, Alexander Duff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The quick version: a repository (boot-wrapper-aarch64.git) required for
> the default build of arm64 OpenWrt targets (default configuration) on
> the latest version of trunk seems to have disappeared from the Internet,
> and I'm unsure who to notify or how to proceed.  Furthermore, I can't
> seem to find anyone else reporting this issue or even talking about it
> and I can't understand why this isn't being reported anywhere, making me
> paranoid that I somehow messed up (which has been known to happen) or
> missed some announcement.

How about we use this copy:

https://github.com/artagnon/boot-wrapper-aarch64

or this one:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mark/boot-wrapper-aarch64.git/

or even better, create a profile for the Foundation v8 simulator, for
which this boot wrapper is necessary, if you are using qemu, there is no
need for that.
--
Florian