[OpenWrt-Devel] alternative for "pyserial+python-mini"

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:15:11 EDT 2015

On 24 October 2014 at 11:10, Alexandru Ardelean <ardeleanalex at gmail.com> wrote:
> python-mini is now just python.

Thanks for clarification, I'll add that info on Python OpenWrt Wiki page [1].

I tried installing python package on Caos Calmer rc2 and I get a bunch
of dependencies installed automatically and they use up bunch of
space. I didn't notice that python-mini package installed lots of
dependencies on Barrier Breaker, but I'm not 100% sure.

Was python-mini package on BB python without any dependencies and
python same package but with all added dependencies?

[1] http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/software/python