[OpenWrt-Devel] Renaming trunk to Dxx Dxx ?

Hannu Nyman hannu.nyman at iki.fi
Tue Jun 16 08:58:34 EDT 2015

Please rename trunk to Dxxx Dxxx something.

It is a bit confusing when both trunk and CC15.05 claim to be Chaos Calmer.
The clear identification of the two got more important now when trunk has
started to use musl, and trunk and CC start to deviate further.

I considered patching trunk's include/toplevel.mk and etc/banner in my own
build to something imaginary, but it would much better if the official new
name gets assigned (or should I say designated?) soon.