[OpenWrt-Devel] Chaos Calmer 15.05-rc2

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:44:58 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Steven Barth <cyrus at openwrt.org> wrote:
> The OpenWrt developers are proud to announce the first release candidate
> of OpenWrt Chaos Calmer.
>
>    _______                     ________        __
>  |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
>  |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
>  |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
>           |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
>  -----------------------------------------------------
>  CHAOS CALMER (15.05 RC2)
>  -----------------------------------------------------
>   * 1 1/2 oz Gin            Shake with a glassful
>   * 1/4 oz Triple Sec       of broken ice and pour
>   * 3/4 oz Lime Juice       unstrained into a goblet.
>   * 1 1/2 oz Orange Juice
>   * 1 tsp. Grenadine Syrup
>  -----------------------------------------------------

Hi,

first of all thank you as OpenWrt developer team and all users who
contributed to that release.

[ By not wanting to break your "tradition" of announces ]
Please, think of people who don't consume alcohol for diverse reasons.
Alcohol is drug #1 and has destroyed many people and families.
And alcohol is no solution :-).

> http://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05-rc2/

Hm, the final will be "Chaos Calmer" aka "15.06" (June 2015)?

My best wishes and good luck for a cool final release!

- sed@ -