22.03.4 and 21.02.6 were officially announced 3 days ago, but only partially.

B b at mydomainnameisbiggerthanyours.com
Mon Apr 17 14:40:16 PDT 2023

There are also some dead or out-of-date links on the wiki when I looked
a day or two ago.

You people at OpenWRT need a checklist and a tiny bit of formality and
discipline to your processes. This has been a long-term problem and has
been brought up many many times.

At least they have end-user oriented mailing lists now. For years it was
like end-users didn't exist and releases were not announced in any way
at all.