OpenWrt 19.07 end of life on 4. March 2022

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sat Nov 6 08:06:04 PDT 2021

Hi,

The OpenWrt 19.07 stable branch will be end of life on 4. March 2022.
Till then it is in security maintenance mode, we will provide updates
for security problems and will also do point releases when necessary.
After this date we will not even fix severe security problems any more.

We encourage every user of the 19.07 stable series to upgrade to the
OpenWrt 21.02 stable series.

We plan to do a final point release from the 19.07 stable branch in
March 2022 containing the last fixes which are in the branch at the time.

For more details about our support policy see our security wiki page:
https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/security#support_status

Have fun!

The OpenWrt Community