[19.07.7] failed to sysupgrade the newifi router

zhengfish zhengfish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:40:27 PDT 2021

Hello, Michael
    Yes, you are right.
    As you figured out, I built my current image several months ago,
and now need to build one new to reflash it.
    Just now I managed to fix it: I find one the same name key in
./build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/root-ramips/etc/opkg/keys/fde039f0d5af3cef
    I copy it into my newifi box before I do sysupgrade, then I can reflash it.
    Thanks for your information.

Regards.

zhengfish