ath79 porting of NEtgear R6100

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:47:25 PDT 2021

Hello all!!

Well, sorry, I've been unclear about the fact that this dmesg comes from ar71x.

Thanks Paul for the the hints. I tried looking at similar devices, like the hiveap-121, but s far I had no luck. And so decided it would be best to follow a more "technical" pproach.
Trials and errors worked well in other cases but I guess this time they may not.

Side note: recovery ath79 image is accepted via tftp.