Official OpenWrt project endorsement [Was: Re: crowdfunding to create Right to Repair laws in the USA]

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Tue Apr 6 09:18:01 BST 2021

Alberto Bursi <bobafetthotmail at gmail.com> [2021-04-06 02:22:07]:

Hi,

[adding openwrt-adm to Cc:]

> This is at least partially relevant for OpenWrt and I think it's interesting
> for many in our community.

I agree.

What about little bit improved promotion of both EU/US efforts, for example
official front page endorsement on openwrt.org, openwrt-announce mail and
pinned forum topic (14-30 days)?

Alberto would you be willing to help preparing text for this official project
endorsement? I assume, that if nobody rejects this idea, then it probably
should be OK to proceed next Monday, April 12th.

Cheers,

Petr