The status of intel ax200 support (iwlwifi)

Alexander Pyattaev alexander.pyattaev at yl-verkot.com
Tue Oct 13 10:36:58 EDT 2020

Hello!

I am trying to figure out if any version of openWRT can in principle
support the Intel's AX200 chips. I am quite willing to build a kernel
from source, but I have absolutely no idea whether I actually need to do
so. Some info on the internet points to there existing a backported
version of the driver, but I can not find it anywhere. If it does not
indeed exist, any pointers towards making it work would be nice, I'd be
happy to contribute a patch.

Thanks,

Alex