[OpenWrt-Devel] Inquiry on process of getting patches accepted

Daniel Bailey danielb at meshplusplus.com
Thu Jun 4 23:25:21 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm curious about the process to get a patch accepted.

I followed the steps (and formatting guidelines) at
https://openwrt.org/submitting-patches and submitted a couple of patches
for procd last Friday and another one today. I submitted them to the list
alone because I couldn't tell if there was an official maintainer (I didn't
see one in the procd Makefile). Looking at an 18.06 control file in my
build tree, it appears that maybe John Crispin is the maintainer?

Looking at http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/openwrt/list/, I see my
patches there and they are marked as new. But some are there from July,
2018 and are marked as new.

Please advise me whether there are further steps I should take.

Best,

Daniel

--

Daniel Bailey

Senior Firmware Engineer MeshPlusPlus, Inc.

m: (503) 347-3664 a: 935 W. Chestnut St. Ste. 505, Chicago IL 60642

w: www.meshplusplus.com e: danielb at meshplusplus.com

*Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may **contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the **sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, **disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited.*