OpenWrt's 'procd' now speaks containers

Alberto Bursi bobafetthotmail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:51:27 EDT 2020

On 07/08/20 21:47, Daniel Golle wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> in the past couple of months I've been working on implementing the
> Open Container Initiative Runtime Specification [1] in procd by
> extending the already existing support for slim containers ('ujail').
> As a result, there is now a new CLI tool called 'uxc' which handles
> the basic operations on containers as defined by the spec [2].
> This allows to use it as a drop-in replacement for Docker's 'runc'
> (or 'crun') on OpenWrt hosts with a significantly reduced footprint.

When this is merged could you add a documentation page in the wiki?
Or at the very least ping me so I can create a page with the content of
the commit messages and emails.

It seems the only documentation about docker is on how to make (or use)
a OpenWrt-based container, not how to use OpenWrt as a host.

-Alberto