[OpenWrt-Devel] Advice needed - Proper approach to port 5G/LTE modem into OpenWRT

Jeonghum Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:44:50 EDT 2020

Hello Michael,

Thank you for sharing the helpful url. I guess mwan3[1] would deal such
daemons - netifd and hotplug.d. Isn't it? If mwan3 deals with those, I
guess I only need to utilize mwan3. Am I right?

Thank you for answering my questions.
Jeonghum

[1] https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/wan/multiwan/mwan3

2020년 4월 28일 (화) 오전 1:12, Michael Jones <mike at meshplusplus.com>님이 작성: