[OpenWrt-Devel] Ath10k: How is the interface mac address set?

Kevin Mahoney kevin.mahoney at zenotec.net
Wed Apr 1 23:15:21 EDT 2020

I'm working with an IPQ8065 based board with dual QCA9984s. I have it up
and running but the wireless interfaces mac address is garbage.
"00:03:7f:12:34:56" to be exact. I haven't been able to find the magic that
reads and sets the proper address from non-volatile memory. Any pointers?

Regards,

*Kevin Mahoney*

*ZenoTec LLC*
720-864-4320
kevin.mahoney at zenotec.net
www.zenotec.net

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential information. Any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any purposes
that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies and
attachments.