[OpenWrt-Devel] [ramips] Linkit Smart 7688 kmod-sdhci-mt7620

Adrian Schmutzler mail at adrianschmutzler.de
Fri Sep 13 16:41:25 EDT 2019

Hi,

this sounds like a device-specific change to me.

To add packages for specific devices, you would normally add it to the DEVICE_PACKAGES variable in the corresponding device node located in target/linux/ramips/image/mt76x8.mk (for your subtarget).

If this proves to be working, please send a patch to this list or open a Pull Request in GitHub to share your improvement!

Best

Adrian