[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFT] toolchain/musl: update to version 1.1.21

Koen Vandeputte koen.vandeputte at ncentric.com
Wed Jan 23 08:26:20 EST 2019

Hi Christian,

fwiw, I've been using every musl git bump up to this release on my
devices offshore. It has been running on ~65 devices covering multiple
arches. (armv6k-mpcore, armv7, mips24, mips74, x86_64)

Looks really ok to me, and I statistically do see a drop in weird
one-time issues compared to 1.1.20

Concerning the patch itself:

You probably will need to rebase and refresh the musl patches based on
the latest master state. I also created the bump in my staging tree when
1.1.21 it was released, and I have an additional patch refreshed, which
is a delta to yours.

Other than that:

Tested-by: Koen Vandeputte <koen.vandeputte at ncentric.com>