[OpenWrt-Devel] Did they check security of OpenWrt?

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Tue Aug 20 09:43:04 EDT 2019

Hi Rich,

the article is a joke. I'm not talking about the researchers, but about citing a statement like:
„However, those same firmware binaries did not employ other common security
features like ASLR or stack guards, or did so only rarely,“

Look at the source-code of the mentioned vendors. They partially use 18 years old kernel code and
Telnet-like management interfaces.

Regards,

Vincent