[OpenWrt-Devel] Fix TX power handling

Matthias Schiffer mschiffer at universe-factory.net
Mon Apr 29 20:24:43 EDT 2019

This is just the factor of 1/2/3/4 (approximated) in dB:

10^0.0 = 1
10^0.3 ≈ 2
10^0.5 ≈ 3
10^0.6 ≈ 4

I've seen these numbers being used in WLAN drivers to account for the
antenna array gain, so at least this part of the TX power computation might
already be working as expected.

Kind Regards,
Matthias