[OpenWrt-Devel] Fix TX power handling

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Mon Apr 29 18:39:05 EDT 2019

Hi Matthias,

thank you for the hint. That's funny, because someone from the German Federal Network Agency
said that when radios have multiple antennas, the aggregated EIRP of the antenna array must not exceed the
EIRP limits of a single antenna, but I've assumed this is done in hardware and not in software.

Can you hint me to the source for this lookup table?

Regards,

Vincent Wiemann