[OpenWrt-Devel] Broken GPIO on MT7620 after commit 34ca34b32b02

Kristian Evensen kristian.evensen at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:04:18 EDT 2018

Hello,

When building and testing nightly on an MT7620-device I have (the
Sanlinking D240), I noticed that changing the state of the two
exported pins (45 and 46) had no effect. The pins are used to control
the power to the two mini-PCIe slots on the board, and the devices
connected to the slots were visible irrespective of if the pin was set
to high or low.

I bisected the problem to commit 34ca34b32b02 ("ramips: mmc: Sync with
staging driver"). Reverting the commit makes setting the pins to
low/high works as expected again. Bisecting further is hard, since the
commit is a combination of (a lot of) clean-up and some functional
changes. Would it be possible to revert the commit and split it in two
parts (clean-up + functional)? Then it should be easier to figure out
what is wrong.

BR,
Kristian