[OpenWrt-Devel] Enable DCO check on Github OpenWrt organisation

Piotr Dymacz pepe2k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:54:44 EST 2018

Hi Etienne,

On 18.01.2018 22:59, Etienne Champetier wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could someone enable this https://github.com/integration/dco on the
> whole OpenWrt github org? (or at least on the packages repo)

I think that packages repository already uses Travis CI which checks for
such thing like a missing SoB, have a look at [1].

It seems that for openwrt/openwrt drone.io CI is used (I don't know who
manages that) but only to check if build fails or not. Maybe we could
extend it and include scripts/checkpatch.pl before build? That would
save reviewers time pointing out formal issues, not only the missing SoB.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/openwrt/packages/builds/329031205

--
Cheers,
Piotr