[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal

Yousong Zhou yszhou4tech at gmail.com
Wed May 10 06:10:06 EDT 2017

So many items to vote and work on.  I would suggest we sort out those
formal things first, e.g. project rules, umbrella project etc.  I do
not know much about the past history apart from those posts in the
public mailing list.  But if these formal things were the major cause
of the split in the first place, they should be put forward and
tackled first.

Those technical ones are relatively easy for us I guess and not that
urgent anyway because we already have one infrastructure up and
running (not bad and I guess you will also agree) and the other one in
quiescent state for quite a while now.  From what I see it's mostly
just about how to do the name change...

my two cents

Regards,
                yousong