[OpenWrt-Devel] dnscrypt-proxy package missing in snapshot

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:50:29 EST 2017

If I got this correctly it's broken for that target as well

http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/ramips.mt7620/

It looks like an issue with the source tar ball not being present in any
OpenWrt mirror.

Well, that was the error when it tried to build.
Looks like dnscrypt-proxy was updated on the 7th of Feb 2017.

No idea how the artifact caching works on OpenWrt buildbot.

But, it could be that the issue may resolve itself, after triggering a
rebuild.
It doesn't look like it failed on all targets.