[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenVPN server doesnt send AUTH_FAILED

Jakub Jančo kubco2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:10:45 EDT 2016

Hello,

I was testing this quite of time and I thought that upgrade package to
2.3.10 fixes problem, but maybe I mismatch binaries, because now when
I need it again it doesnt work :(. On my PC(openvpn from arch repo) it
works fine.

Problem is that openvpn server doesnt send AUTH_FAILED - if auth
script return non-zero return code. And this causes problems with
windows clients(openvpn client freeze), but it is not comfortable for
all clients, because client doesnt know if he enter right
username,password.

I tried a lot of combinations from compile config options, but none works.

Can you help me with this magic please?

Thanks.

--
S pozdravom Jakub Janco