[OpenWrt-Devel] TR-069 and OpenWrt Fuze Meeting - June 17, 7AM PT

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Jun 15 16:28:02 EDT 2016

As mentioned at last week's meeting, I wanted to announce that we'll
have another discussion on TR-069 and OpenWrt on Fuze on Friday June 17
at 7AM PT. We'll discuss any steps that need to be taken before the
in-person meeting and, depending on time, address other topics.

I've contacted Fuze and it seems like the new connection info I have
below fixes the problems we had this week. It works on Firefox and
Chrome on both Windows and Linux. Apologies again for the problems last
week.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks,

Eric

--
To join the web meeting click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:

https://fuzemeeting.com/browser/#login and enter you name and the
meeting number: 32924366

To join the audio portion of this meeting:

Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after joining.

Toll / Intl #: +12014794595

Toll free #: +18553463893

You can find international access numbers at
https://www.fuze.com/extras/symphony

If prompted, enter the meeting number: 32924366, then press #.

For the optimal experience, download Fuze:
www.fuzebox.com/products/download

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access
self-help tools at www.fuzebox.com/support
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi