[OpenWrt-Devel] In-person TR-069 & OpenWrt Meeting - June 28 & 29

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Jun 15 14:40:27 EDT 2016

I'm happy to announce that an in-person meeting on TR-069 and OpenWrt
will occur on June 28 & June 29 at Softathome's office in Paris. We'll
further discuss the current implementations of TR-069 and other
protocols and develop a clear plan forward that meets needs of everyone
in the community as best as possible. While most of the discussion will
happen in person, I'll do what I can to keep everyone who isn't there
involved in the discussion (I'd welcome suggestions on ways to do this
on short notice!).

Since Wojtek needs a count in order to reserve a meeting room in
advance, please RSVP as soon as possible. We'll also talk about this
more at the TR-069 and OpenWrt Fuze meeting this Friday at 7AM PT
(announcement to come soon).

Thanks all,

Eric
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi