[OpenWrt-Devel] Patchwork patch state mysteriously changed to "Not applicable"

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Fri Feb 12 04:54:06 EST 2016

Hi there,

I've received a message from patchwork saying that this patch

  http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/576676/

now has the state of "Not applicable" but there are no comments and it
doesn't say who changed the status.

Is there a way for me to find out who changed the status and why?  Is
the responsibly party on this list and if so, could you explain?
Without understanding why this patch is "Not applicable" I can't
determine how to proceed with further development.

Kind regards,

Bob Ham