[OpenWrt-Devel] Backporting from dev branch to stable

L. D. Pinney ldpinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:37:46 EDT 2015

Basically speaking ... one would take the working patch set from trunk and
apply it to CC ... fix all the errors, changes, etc.
Then once you have a working patch set for CC ... submit it.

A couple of recent examples :

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/505724/ and
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/499956/

Regards