[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt /etc/hotplug.d/button/00-wps

John kerry kerry9842 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:16:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have written the following condition in /etc/hotplug.d/button/50-wps file
if [ "$ACTION" = "pressed" -a "$BUTTON" = "lanwifi" ]; then
        echo "" > /dev/console
        echo "SWITCH TO RJ45" > /dev/console
        echo "255" >
/sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/db120:green:status/brightness
fi

So Now whenever i pressed button the Status LED will glow otherwise OFF.

But i need to check one more condition eth0 link UP/Down, If UP only i have
to ON the status LED.

Could anyone please tell how i can add such condition in this script.

Regards,