[OpenWrt-Devel] Copy file to target filesystem

Nikita Nazarenko nnazarenko at radiofid.com
Thu Oct 29 11:30:41 EDT 2015

Hello.

First of all - *staging* directory root - isn't that root which you
need. Root directory for openwrt image lay in
build_dir/target_xxx/root-<target>.
Second - root directory populates from ipk packages so you don't need to
install file to root directory directly.

Best regards
Nikita Nazarenko
Radiofid Ltd