[OpenWrt-Devel] Status of X86_64 OpenWRT architecture

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Fri Mar 20 03:53:35 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am working on a custom kernel for the PC Engines APU:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/pcengines/apu

The board can boot OpenWRT git X86 but not X86_64. I have a feeling that
the X86_64 git is out of sync and that most drivers are disabled by
default. Also no compilation options are available in make menuconfig.

Would you mind if I resync X86_64 to match most X86 options and provide
a patch for compilation options. I would like to be able to compile with
CONFIG_DEFAULT_TARGET_OPTIMIZATION="-Os -pipe -march=btver1
-mtune=btver1"

The APU is a very powerful CPU, but it needs to be unleashed with custom
compilation options.

Kind regards,
Gnutella