[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt-ar71xx GUI

David Lang david at lang.hm
Wed Jul 29 04:22:20 EDT 2015

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015, John kerry wrote:

> I am working on openwrt-ar71xx. After upload the image file the GUI will be
> access on some IP address. Now I want to change the GUI, Could anyone tell
> how I can change the GUI, i means to say which file shall I modify.

There are a lot of different files, depending on what you are wanting to change.
The GUI is named luci, google for that and you will find it's development pages,
code repository, etc.

But depending on what you are trying to change, it may just be a config file
change, but which file will depend on what you are trying to change.

if you provide more information about what you are trying to do, we can give
better guidence on where to look.

David Lang