[OpenWrt-Devel] nexx wt3020 broken

Daniel Petre daniel.petre at posteo.net
Tue Jul 21 07:56:29 EDT 2015

On 07/21/2015 08:37 AM, John Crispin wrote:

> On 21/07/2015 07:24, John Crispin wrote:
>>

>> On 20/07/2015 22:19, Daniel Petre wrote:
>>> Hey guys,
>>> i am wondering why are the nexx wt3020 images being built for CC if they are broken?
>>>
>>> https://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05-rc3/ramips/mt7620/
>>>
>>> Also can the maintainer of the nexx wt3020 patchset take a look at the issue and solve the device bricking?
>>>

>> ok, send him an email please and ask him to provide a fixup patch.
>>
>> 	John
>
> https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2014-October/028815.html
>
> this is the original submission so you probably want to ping roger

Thanks, i have exchanged e-mails with Mr. Pueyo Centelles but until he has some free time
to check things (in august) here are my findings maybe it helps sort this problem:

- r43014 trunk works with wt3020 8M.

- r46419 CC does not work, led is dead, no traffic on eth and wifi (i do not have serial)

- r46061 trunk works, led blinking, eth and wifi !

I don't think there are any packages missing so maybe it is a kernel or image generation thing..?