[OpenWrt-Devel] watchping

Bastian Bittorf bittorf at bluebottle.com
Fri Jul 3 07:32:02 EDT 2015

* Bruno Randolf <br1 at einfach.org> [03.07.2015 13:15]:
> I am writing here to ask wether someone has done this already, or if
> there are any other concerns or opinions. Please let me know!

I think nearly every wireless community has something like this.
A good approach is IMHO the sven-ola "check different routing-tables
via traceroute" thing. Check out the this cron.minutely script for
that.

I think you must have in mind is, that after 'ifup' there is an
delay till internet is working. (and you need a threshold)

bye, bastian / weimarnetz.de