[OpenWrt-Devel] config for WNDR3800

Jonathan Bennett jbscience87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:57:37 EDT 2015

Instead of using a premade .config, you'll want to use "make menuconfig."
Under Target profile, you'll find the netgear WNDR3800.

Also, you will probably want to first run "./scripts/feeds update" and
./scripts/feeds install -a" in order to get the extra packages and luci.
Then if you want luci in your image, make sure you select Luci -->
Collections --> Luci as builtin.